-->
About

About

About

ABOUT US

I am Prakash Bera, Student of BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications) & equally a hobby, I am doing YouTube Vlogging as well as Blogging from the final twosome of years.
I bring created Mr.Hack YouTube channel before from War Thunder Hacking Channel on YouTube as well as a spider web web log for those who wish to remain tuned for the latest  news tips tricks or hacks

This website mainly focuses on textual information to furnish users the best tidings as well as information which saves their bandwidth or mobile information rather than watching videos on YouTube.

I bring already done RHCSA (Red Hat Certified Security Administrator), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration) & MCITP (Microsoft Certified information technology Professional). And, my time to come aspects as well as desires are to acquire Cyber Security Ethical Hacking.

   "I'm a uncomplicated pupil similar yous guys,
   I don't play games precisely I'm a player"

   Follow Me On:

   Prakash Bera

   prakash.bera34@gmail.com

Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser